IFSSH & IFSHT / Free Papers
IS NOW CLOSED
- Opening of abstract submission: 1st October, 2015
- Abstract submission deadline: 31st March, 2016, 11:59 pm
- Notification on abstract acceptance: 20th May, 2016
- IFSHT Congress
- IFSSH Congress Topics:
- Basic Research
Abstract submission rules
- Abstracts must be submitted using the online submission system available through the link below.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Each abstract may only be submitted to either the IFSSH or IFSHT congress
- Only plain text is allowed: do not use tables, tabs, listings, any other formatting (bold, colours, etc).
- You must choose one of the following three types of abstracts:
- Only Oral presentation: this is the traditional podium presentation: the duration of the presentation will be specified after revision by the scientific committee.
- Only E-poster presentation: e-poster session will organized during the congress, posters can be presented on computer stations in the exhibition area.
- Oral presentation or poster presentation: if the abstract is not selected for oral presentation, it can be automatically reviewed for poster presentation.
- Maximum word count of the abstract is 500 words and should include the following sections: Objective/hypothesis; Materials and Methods; Results; Conclusions.
- Maximum five authors; one at least should be registered in the Meeting.
- Abstracts should be blind as to the authorship. No reference to the authors or the Center where the research was developed should be suggested in the text of the abstract.
- All the accepted Oral Abstracts for IFSSH Meeting will be published in HAND Journal. ( Please note, IFSHT abstracts and e-Posters will not be published in HAND Journal. IFSHT abstracts will be published online on the IFSHT website following the congress.)
- The Scientific Comitee´s decision is final and cannot be appealed.
- The general criteria for consideration of abstracts by the Scientific Program Committees are originality, clarity and concise presentation. Research papers will be additionally evaluated for purpose of study, methodology/design, results and conclusions.
How to submit an abstract:
- Apply for a password
To submit an abstract, you must first apply for a password. You can do this by clicking the abstract submission button below and selecting "password request" in the upcoming window.
- Receive password by e-mail
The system automatically sends you a password by e-mail when you have finished previous step. Receiving the password into your mailbox depends on the traffic load of the internet, and there may be a delay. Should your password not arrive within 3 hours, please send a short note to the email below instead of making a double registration.
- Log-in to the system
Please make a note of your login name and password which are case sensitive. You need your personal password to submit or edit abstracts.
- Ask for help
Should you need help on how to use the abstract system please send a message to email@example.com