IFSSH & IFSHT / Instructions for e-Posters
IFSSH & IFSHT 2016
INSTRUCTIONS FOR e-POSTER PRESENTATIONS
In order to submit your work, you will have to create first your e-poster according to the following instructions for its correct view on the touch screens provided during the Congress.
- You must submit your presentation before September 15th.
- You must create your e-poster in the PowerPoint template provided (maximum 7 slides in addition to the title slide).
- Audio and videos may not be included in the e-poster.
- You may use those versions of Office 2010/2013/2016, and if Office for Mac, then you should use in Office compatibility for PC (not in compatibility mode 97/2003).
- After creating your e-poster in PowerPoint, you must save it in pptx format.
- Name of the file: Number of the e-poster.
- TO SEND YOUR E-POSTER LINK: http://myhnt.voting/upload/upload/index.html
- Select letters with 1-2 colours contrasting with the background of the slide (e.g. background light and dark letters or vice versa).
- Use fonts (typography): Arial, Tahoma, Verdana, in order to allow a proper reading.
- Do not use a letter size of less than 14 pts. on text so their data can be viewed correctly (except for figure legends, tables, and references: minimum 12pts.).
- For section titles a font size of 24 pts. should be used.
- Include only good quality images (high resolution->6mpx, adequate sharpness, etc.).
- The e-poster should include the following sections: Objective/hypothesis; Materials and Methods; Results; and Summery Points.
- Use short sentences, avoid (if possible) long paragraphs.
- The title of the study, complete authors, institution and country should only be included in the first slide.
- First author should be mentioned in the next all slides in the upper left corner (size: 14pts.)
- Numbers of References: up to 5.